Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow my journey to adopt my daughter Ava.
RED THREAD LEGEND
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break." Ancient Chinese Belief
15 comments:
Great looking tree! I'm sure it seems wonderful! Looks like Ava had a great time decorating it. Lots of fun!
Looks great Liz. It's amazing what little Ava can do with those braces on her arms - I'm impressed!
k
Beautiful tree! How fun that you got to chop it down yourself!!! I don't know what it is about the age 2.5, but the babies start to look like kids! Ava is growing up fast!!!! These girls need to slow down a little!
Tiffany
How cool was that, I love those pics....Ann
Look at Ava go! That's one good looking tree.
Beautiful and such fun! I've added you to the Christmas Tree Challenge.
Beautiful!
Keep smilin!
The tree looks just beautiful. I love seeing you two girls together. It makes me smile every time I come over here. I hope that her fever clears up soon. Merry Christmas!
She is so cute and the tree is very pretty.
Beverly
Looks beautiful!
How great that you went and cut your own tree - I love doing that. And miss Ava did such a beautiful job with the decorating!
Great pictures Liz. Looks like she had fun cutting it down.
you know it's easier to buy them already cut. And even easier when they're plastic.
But then you couldn't win us over with a slideshow like that.
She is growing so fast.
How precious!
Beautiful tree, beautiful daughter!
I love cutting and decorating the Christmas tree, Ava will enjoy these special memories you've made for her-forever.
Beautiful.
Post a Comment